Deck Defense® High Performance Roof Underlayment
Your roof is a big investment. Help protect it right from the start against water damage in the attic, which can cause mold growth and rotting deck boards. Deck Defense® High Performance Roof Underlayment features a durable, synthetic construction that works with your shingles to help shield your home from moisture infiltration.
- Acts as a non-absorbent, secondary water-shedding barrier
- Unique bottom surface coating reduces the chance for tears that cause leaks, as compared to other felt underlayment
- Provides roof deck protection from UV exposure for up to 6 months**
- Extra wide rolls cover approximately 5 times more than standard felt rolls
- Preprinted nailing pattern and overlap lines help speed installation
- 30-Year Limited Warranty*
Deck Defense® High Performance Roof Underlayment is part of the Owens Corning® Total Protection Roofing System™§.
|Coverage (with 3-in. overlap)
||937 sq. ft.
||Coated textured poly
* See actual warranty for complete details, limitations and requirements.
** Special application required for extended exposure. See installation instructions.
*** Underlayment is tested as part of a roof assembly that includes wood decking, underlayment and asphalt roof shingles.
§ Excludes non–Owens Corning™ roofing products such as flashing, fasteners and wood decking.
**** weight includes the core weight
LEED® is a registered trademark of U.S. Green Building Council.