ProArmor™ Synthetic Roof Underlayment
Owens Corning® ProArmor™ Synthetic Roof Underlayment with Fusion Back Coating Technology is strong, durable and repels water unlike #15 felt. It’s also light, easy to install and contributes to safe working conditions.
- Dual-surface slip resistance: Fusion Back Coating Technology paired with an industrial non-woven surface provides excellent walking conditions during shingle application even on steeply pitched roofs
- Repels moisture and helps provide protection against water infiltration
- Resists stretching and tearing around fasteners
- Available in 42-inch lightweight rolls for easy installation
- 10-Year Limited Warranty*
- For use under asphalt shingles only
ProArmor™ Synthetic Roof Underlayment is part of the Owens Corning® Total Protection Roofing System™§.
|Nominal Weight per Roll**
|Coverage (with 3-in. overlap)
||929 sq. ft.
* See actual warranty for complete details, limitations and requirements. A longer limited warranty term applies when ProArmor™ is used in conjunction with Owens Corning® Roofing Shingles.
§ Excludes non–Owens Corning® roofing products such as flashing, fasteners and wood decking.
** Includes core weight.
# International Code Council Evaluation Services Report.
*** Underlayment is tested as part of a roof assembly that includes wood decking, underlayment and asphalt shingles.
² Applies to all areas that recognize Miami-Dade Product Control Section.